Noodles have always been one of my favourite dishes, especially stir fried noodles, because you can add whatever vegetables, sauce, and protein you want to create a dish that's unique to YOU! This recipe, using It's Souper's West African Pepper Sauce, is a delicious Afro-Asian fusion that will surely satisfy.
- 1 pack rice noodles
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- A small head of broccoli, sliced
- 5-6 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Protein of your choice (we used tofu for a vegan dish)
- West African Pepper Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Green onions, for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a wok, cook the protein. You can choose to marinate it beforehand or just season with salt and pepper. Remove the meat from the wok.
- Add the garlic, then onion, then the rest of the vegetables to the wok and stir fry until mostly cooked.
- Add the West African Pepper Sauce to the wok and stir fry until all vegetables are fully cooked.
- Add noodles, stirring to coat them in the sauce.
- Add cooked protein back to the wok and stir.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds and serve!