Poutine is a classic Canadian food, and we're taking it to the next level with homemade potato wedges and Moroccan Chickpea and Chicken Stew!
- 6 large potatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Moroccan Chickpea and Chicken Stew
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Green onions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 390ºF. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside
- Combine oil, garlic, and salt and pepper. Toss with potatoes.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on baking sheets, skin sides down.
- Bake for 35 minutes, turning wedges halfway. Wedges should come out golden brown and crisp on the outside. Test with a fork to make sure they are cooked fully.
- While potatoes are baking, pour a 500 ML bag of Moroccan Chickpea and Chicken Stew into a pot and warm it up on low heat.
- Once wedges are finished, plate them and pour the stew over them. Top off with shredded cheese and a dollop of sour cream, and add green onions for garnish.
- Serve and enjoy!