- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 Water
- 1 pound fresh spinach, chopped
- It’s Souper West African Pepper Sauce
- 2 1/2 cups of egusi (melon seed)
- 1 tsp of Beef Broth
- Bouillon Powder
- 3 tbsp Locust Bean (Optional)
- 1 1/2 pounds of cubed beef stew meat
- Place the chopped red onions in a blender with a cup of water for about 30 seconds.
- Heat up our West African Pepper Sauce on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Place the blended onions in a bowl with the egusi (melon seed).
- Add a teaspoon of beef broth to the bowl and mix well.
- Place chunks of the mixed ingredients in the West African Pepper Sauce pan on medium-low heat.
- Add a teaspoon of Bouillon Powder and Locust Bean (optional) to the pan.
- Add the beef cubes to the pan and cook for 40-50 minutes until the meat is tender.
- Add spinach and continue to simmer for 5-10 minutes
To view the recipe video check it out here