Prep time: 10 Min
|Total Time: 40 minutes||Serves: 4|
Get ready for a bold and flavourful experience with this spicy, delicious, and loaded quesadilla recipe. Its spicy complexity, hearty constitution, and strong savoury backbone are the ultimate crowd pleaser.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 cup It's Souper Meat Lover's Chilli
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Season chicken with black pepper and salt. In a skillet, add oil over medium heat then add chicken until brown. Stirring occasionally, until golden and cooked through. Once Cooked cut into strips and set aside.
- In same skillet, add It's Souper Meat Lover's Chilli and simmer for 2 minutes then add chicken strips and simmer for another.
- In a clean skillet add flour tortilla and top half of the tortilla with a heavy sprinkling of both cheeses, Meat Lover's and chicken mixture. Fold the other half of the tortilla over and cook, flipping once, until golden, 3 minutes per side. Repeat to make 4 quesadillas.
- Slice into wedges and serve ! yum !