Sloppy Joes are an American classic, and today we're adding an Afro-fusion twist! Check out the recipe below for a quick and simple Sloppy Joe recipe.
- Burger buns
- Meat Lovers Chili
- Shredded Cheese (optional)
- Pour a 500 ML bag of Meat Lovers Chili into a pot and warm it up on low heat.
- While the chili is warming up, toast burger buns. I love using a skillet with some butter to toast buns, but a toaster works just as well too!
- Once fully warm, pour chili onto the buns
- Add shredded cheese (if desired) and enjoy!