Looking for a fun and sunny meal to brighten up your day? Check out this recipe for Carrot and Paprika Salmon!
- 2 Salmon fillets
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- It's Souper Carrot and Paprika Soup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a baking pan
- Arrange salmon on baking pan and season with salt and pepper
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until salmon is fully opaque and flaky when pulled aside with a fork
- While salmon is baking, heat up It's Souper Carrot and Paprika Soup in a pot.
- After salmon is finished, pour soup over the salmon
- Serve and enjoy!