Brussels sprouts get a bad reputation sometimes, but it's all about how you cook them and what sauce you pair them with! That's why, today, we're showing you a delicious recipe for them today, paired perfectly with our West African Pepper Sauce!
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 pack of It's Souper's West African Pepper Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the Brussels sprouts in half, toss with olive oil and pinches of salt and pepper, and spread on the baking sheet.
- Roast 20-30 minutes or until tender and golden brown around the edges.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts with It's Souper's West African Pepper Sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!