· 1 3/4 pounds organic red boiling potatoes
· Its Souper Fish Pepper Soup (1 Litre) – 60 calories per serving
· Optional – Add additional Mushrooms, Red/Green Chilli, or veggies of your choice
1. Put potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water by 2 inches.
2. Salt the water, bring to a boil over medium heat and cook the potatoes until tender, about 20 minutes.
3. Drain and put the potatoes in a serving bowl.
4. Open the tub of It’s Souper Fish Pepper Soup and pour contents into a pan.
5. Add potatoes and Bring to a boil about 5 mins
6. Optional: Add more veggies, cover and simmer for 5 more minutes.
7. Turn off heat, Serve hot garnished with chopped Chilli
It’s Souper Fish Pepper Soup is only 60 Calories per serving and a meal that’s sure to deliver taste and comfort.
Order yours here: http://itssouper.com/online/